Loader Pallet Forks

/ Pallet Forks #11  
I got a set from an E-bay vendor a few years ago, made for the B series Kubota loaders. I don't know if they are still available, or even the vendor's name anymore. I think they may have been just a small shop operation, and if they didn't sell a bunch they may not be making them anymore. There are several threads here about making your own, which was my original plan before I found these.

/ Pallet Forks #14  
I have a 5 year old B 2320 with fixed pin bucket attachment. I am looking for pallet forks but all seem to require investment in a quick connect. Is anyone aware of pallet forks that utilize fixed pins for attachment?

Jery Dunn makes a QA for the loader and super light movable forks. I had them on my B2620. With his, you can go from bucket to forks in seconds. IMG_5050.jpg

/ Pallet Forks #16  
A while back I bought the Titan Attachments clamp on forks. They work well for moving stuff. Especially logs.

You just need to be watchful on placement and loading, not to bend the bucket.

/ Pallet Forks #17  
Pin on forks may be handy but not quick attach. I have titan clamp on forks too. Very handy and quick to install and remove. Advantage over ssqa forks are they are much cheaper and that they can go as wide as the bucket and helps with long stuff particularly on uneven ground. Have ssqa Fork set too. Advantage; stronger, better back stop and better visibility. Use both about equally as much.

/ Pallet Forks #18  
I had a set of clamp-on forks. Mine, at least, destroyed my bucket, and we’re good for about brush carrying only. Too far out. After bending my bucket from the forks and their tightening mechanism, I sold them and moved on. BXpanded forks were nice, but only lifting with minimal control. To each his own, but after two sets of Jery’s forks, this is my most used implement next to my mid-mount mower.

/ Pallet Forks #19  
Every time I use mine, I am super conscious of what I'm picking up.

Especially the loading distribution because the BX is a mono cylinder, so you can easily tweak the loader.

With that being said, I'd never let anyone but myself use those forks on my machine.

My next machine (probably a L3901) will have likely a SSQA and will get a proper setup.

/ Pallet Forks #20  
If u really want a great system, as stated above, take a look at Jery Dunn's Mytractortools.com Quick Attach Tach-N-Go, plus his Fixed Forks. Fantastic quality, and a super easy quick attach. Unbeatable with regard to strength vs. weight ratio. Makes your SCUT much more usable for sure!! He's also got a few other tricked out tools available as well, check him out!!