Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200

/ Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200 #1  

TractorFeverFL

Tractor
None
I came across a post on Bruno's for a Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200 that appears to have sold for $11760 earlier this year.

It seems that this tractor model has been discontinued. There also seems to be some Yanmar dealers around although not as many as for the other brands.

For those of you who own an EX3200, how is the parts availability?

/ Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200 #2  
ran into trouble getting hyd. hoses for the loader, the selling dealer sent me to a NAPA store to have them made. Ran about $150 for the 4 25 inch hoses.
The dealer said most of the tractor is Yanmar and parts could be cross referenced

/ Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200 #3  
   / Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200 #4  
"Knock on wood" I have not needed any parts except the I had a steel hyd. line for the loader blow out. Local dealer where I bought it could get me the "factory" bent steel lines, but would be 2 weeks. Went to a local hydraulic repair shop. They made me rubber hoses and their prices was lower than dealer.
Original post mentioned sale for $11760 in Aug 2019. I have been researching pricing. Considering selling my 2010 EX3200 with about 330hrs. Either no one parting with them or not that many out there at all.

/ Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200 #5  
Rare is beautiful

/ Parts Availability for Cub Cadet EX3200 #6  
I've had mine since 2010. Got 440 hrs and not one problem. My selling dealer got rid of the line and went with Mahindra.