Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving.

/ Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving. #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
   / Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving. #2  
Smart guy. He should be procreating instead of masturbating.

/ Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving.
Maybe smarter than you think. :laughing: His wife doesn't exactly seem like a bowl of cherries.

/ Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving. #4  
I guess I missed the joke about him procreating, but it's pretty impressive how he puts that stuff together, I thought. I also thought he and his wife had pretty keen senses of humor too. (What'd I miss?)

/ Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving. #5  
I guess I missed the joke about him procreating, but it's pretty impressive how he puts that stuff together, I thought. I also thought he and his wife had pretty keen senses of humor too. (What'd I miss?)

Yeah, too cryptic. I hear that a lot.

In this case, "procreating" is a metaphor for using his talent to advance society. "masturbating" is a metaphor for using his talent to please only himself.

/ Plasma/Hair Cutting And Pumpkin Carving.
Now I understand better. If we hadn't been masturbating (when a bunch of people do it, I like the term mass-debating) we probably wouldn't be on fossil fuels any more. Don't get me wrong. I grew up with oil and am (selfishly) not much interested in changing.