please help

/ please help #1  

casey

Please help, I have never purchased a brand-new tractor and need help in knowing if the price I'm getting is reasonable: 4400HST, 430 loader, palet forks, box blade, R4 tires,3rd scv = 22300.00. Most of you guys seem very informed and any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ please help #2  
Need to know the price of the tractor with R4's and loader alone to make determination if it is a good deal?

/ please help #3  
Not sure what market area your in but I will tell you what a close friend gave for his.He bought a 4400 MFWD,3scv,Mid pto,R4"S,folding ROP'S,430 FEl,72 inch finish mower.6 ft JD bush hog, Box blade=(not jd brand),Grille/hood guard and Antifreeeze/water in the tires.(I can't remember the PC term for this)His total price Tax inc was $ 21,000.00 This was purchased approximately in 06/2000.This was a cash price.( I mean count'm on the table)
If you want to E-me with a general area I might can refer you to a dealer.I have been working a deal on a 4200 for a month.I have had contact with 185 dealers.yep gonna buy this week. Best of luck.
sippijdman

P.S I do know where there is a 4400MFWD,FEL and sync-reverser @ 230 hrs for $14,500.00. That is the 1st quoted price.1999 model I belive.

/ please help
sippijdman, I'm in Rhinelander Wisconsin (North Central, roughly 40 miles from upper Mich, or as we call it "up in the sticks"). Sounds like the deal your friend got is much better than the one I did. This same dealers first quote was over 26K. I told him that was way too high and he came down to 22,300 but said he couldn't go any lower. However, I'm sure that if I can get a much lower quote from another dealer he'll go back and re-work his numbers. If you can help with this I will certainly appreciate it.