power beyond

/ power beyond #1  

dcliff

Tractor
newholland T1510
hi, can someone tell me where to tap in for rear hydraulics on a new holland t1510 tractor? thankyou, dcliff

/ power beyond #2  
Do you have a FEL on your tractor? If so , does it have PB on the valve.

/ power beyond
yes it does have fel. i just got it, it is new, their is a block on the side that has all the lines attached. no markings on it. i was told one is power beyond? thanks, cliff

/ power beyond #4  
Then all you need is a PB sleeve from the manufacture of your valve, and run a hose from the PB sleeve to the rear remotes, and then to the 3pt. After that is all connected, the fluid will flow through the FEL valve and continue downstream to the remotes and to the 3pt. The return/out from the FEL has to go to tank.

There might already be something at the back for rear hyd.

/ power beyond #5  
Then all you need is a PB sleeve from the manufacture of your valve. The return/out from the FEL has to go to tank.

It already has that component. The 3PT is fed from a power Beyond port in the loader valve. The OP needs to install a factory remote valve without fuss or fanfare, or interrupt the PB flow from the loader valve to the 3PT and install a generic spool valve that is Power Beyond capable. The PB flow from the new, generic valve would feed the 3PT valve.

/ power beyond #6  
It should talk about it in the tractor's manual... at least it does on mine. You'll want to put the new controls in series...