Powerstar (75) 3rd function coupler compatibility

/ Powerstar (75) 3rd function coupler compatibility #1  

Krmiller01

Tractor
Case IH Farmall 75C
Hey all, first post here; first time I've ever been completely perplexed. Question related to the New Holland Powerstar 75 OEM 3rd function flat faced couplers.

I picked up a grapple this weekend with standard 1/2" male AG poppet ends at the hose. They aren't even close to compatible. I went through $200 of couplers and adaptors this weekend and no luck.

Does anyone know what coupling goes on the end of a hose to fit these damn flat faced OEM 3rd function couplers?

I went to a New Holland/Case dealership by my place and they sent me home with a standard pioneer coupling; nothing about it fits, the threads, the size, etc..

How on earth does a guy find out what plugs into these OEM third function flat faced things?

Attached a picture for reference of the flat faced OEM couplers on the tractor and another of the standard ag connectors on the end of the house that are not compatible..

Any insight? Thanks y'all!

Attachments

• img.axd.jpg
    img.axd.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 20210716_131617.jpg
    20210716_131617.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
  • 648066590.jpg
    648066590.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
   / Powerstar (75) 3rd function coupler compatibility #2  
I know exactly how you feel. I had to replace a hose going to my grapple. I took the entire hose with me so I'd get the correct "end".

I have two suggestions. #1 - take one of those flat faced couplers off and take it with you to the dealership. #2 - there should be some identification lingo engraved on that flat faced coupler. Copy it down - go to the dealership with that info. And - good luck.

BTW - welcome to TBN and the forum.

/ Powerstar (75) 3rd function coupler compatibility #3  
Hey all, first post here; first time I've ever been completely perplexed. Question related to the New Holland Powerstar 75 OEM 3rd function flat faced couplers.

I picked up a grapple this weekend with standard 1/2" male AG poppet ends at the hose. They aren't even close to compatible. I went through $200 of couplers and adaptors this weekend and no luck.

Does anyone know what coupling goes on the end of a hose to fit these damn flat faced OEM 3rd function couplers?

I went to a New Holland/Case dealership by my place and they sent me home with a standard pioneer coupling; nothing about it fits, the threads, the size, etc..

How on earth does a guy find out what plugs into these OEM third function flat faced things?

Attached a picture for reference of the flat faced OEM couplers on the tractor and another of the standard ag connectors on the end of the house that are not compatible..

Any insight? Thanks y'all!

Here's a link. You'll nee the male version for your hoses.

/ Powerstar (75) 3rd function coupler compatibility #4  
Looks like you need 2 flat faced male skid steer connectors for the grapple those are ag pioneer ends. Get either new pioneer females for tractor or male Flat faced. I would go skid steer and alternate the set to ease install. One male female per side to the tractor or grapple.

/ Powerstar (75) 3rd function coupler compatibility #5  
Technically, these hydraulic connectors are per ISO 16028 standard. Use "ISO 16028" as your search term, you'll find most everything you need.