Price Check price on century3045

/ price on century3045 #1  

db1290

got price on tractor c3045 w/c50loader 16600.00 is this a good price also what really is the diff. between the branson and century.i know the century weighs more but why i here theyre the same machine.also im hearing the c50 loader is alot better too.

/ price on century3045 #2  
db1290
$16600 is a bargain and if I were you I would jump in my car/truck/horse/sled/etc run down there and buy it. That assumes you think the dealer will still be in business. I know many dealers who could not stay afloat for long with prices like that. But it is a great deal on a great tractor.
Chipperman:) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ price on century3045 #3  
Century and Branson are the same tractor. I would stick with the Century though If i was you, I think you will be glad you did too. If you can get if for $16,600 then i would jump on it too. I don't know how the dealer is doing that cus i can't even get them for that, hope he stays in business. What kind of tires are on it? Is there a rebate included in that price? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ price on century3045 #4  
I agree, that's a really good price. I would have a hard time selling it for that after paying for trucking to WI on top of my purchase price. It's a great tractor! Heavily built, great loader.
Nick