Pround new Grandpa!!

/ Pround new Grandpa!! #11  
Since we are showing off our grandkids, here is my grandson, John

[B[/B] image.jpg

/ Pround new Grandpa!! #12  
I wanted to share the newest addition to our family with the tractor world! Welcome Giovanni to the world folks! I actually talked my daughter (momma) and my wife into letting me give Giovanni some tractor time! I think he likes it.....In no time, I will have him operating the Kubota with his Pappa! :cool2::dance1::thumbsup::D

As they say in the fishing world.... that's a keeper! :D

Congrats to you and your family. :thumbsup:

/ Pround new Grandpa!! #14  
Congrats on the new grandson. I have two of my own, one is 2 1/2 and the other will be 5 this month. They both love to ride the tractor and are a lot of fun.
Enjoy the little guy and do all you can with him. They grow up so fast! Before you know it your grand son will be saying Hey Pop can I have the key to the Kubota so I can go dig a hole.
Have fun!!

/ Pround new Grandpa!! #15  
Congrats on the new addition to the family! I have two granddaughters myself, 18 months and 16 months. I thoroughly enjoy being a grandpa.

/ Pround new Grandpa!! #16  
View attachment 410897
I wanted to share the newest addition to our family with the tractor world! Welcome Giovanni to the world folks! I actually talked my daughter (momma) and my wife into letting me give Giovanni some tractor time! I think he likes it.....In no time, I will have him operating the Kubota with his Pappa! :cool2::dance1::thumbsup::D
View attachment 410896

Congrats, now when he grows up and ask's, "where do babies come from"
You can tell him,,,,"well, you dig them out of the garden"....lol:p