PTO Gearbox for JD4100 Mower

/ PTO Gearbox for JD4100 Mower #1  

Xjdigger

Tractor
John Deere 5300
I'm looking to build a lawn leaf blower and for my John Deere 4100 and other tractors.

I purchased the fan blower system from DR trademark to install on my 3ph and decided that I would rather run the blower from the Pto instead of running a gas motor. The mower deck picks up as the 3ph picks up.

Reference - I built a 3ph mount for my 10,000 watt Generator and liked the gear box that increased the rpms and I would like to do the same for the leaf blower.

Additional problem - I need to turn the blower side ways so the gear box needs to be right angle and change rpms to I believe about 3600 rpms. I need to turn it sideways in order for the hose to pick up mulch from mower.

Question - Has anyone seen any projects that would convert a blower from gas to PTO and get the proper rpms to blow mulch into trailer. I would also like names of manufacturers who I can discuss this project with to get the right parts.

Further info - I'm doing this to get mulch for feeding my garden and also to suck up saw dust from my saw mill and planer and blow it around my forest to feed the trees rather than building a swa dust pile.

Any help is appreciated

/ PTO Gearbox for JD4100 Mower #2  
Surplus Center has what you want, and they advertise on here too.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

ONAN MARQUIS GOLD 5500 GENERATOR (A34011)
ONAN MARQUIS GOLD...
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
24in. Excavator Bucket (A34189)
24in. Excavator...
1x8x12ft. Shipp Lapp (96 Pieces) (1152 Linear FT.)  SELLING BY THE LINEAR FT x1152 (A34189)
1x8x12ft. Shipp...
3 TIRES (A34011)
3 TIRES (A34011)
Armstrong AG RB4500- Euro Hay Spear (A33041)
Armstrong AG...