PTO Hydraulic

/ PTO Hydraulic #1  

LarryP

I have a Satoh 630D and my PTO arms is slowly lowering , usally takings several minutes or longer to lower. Is there a filter that I need to clean on the hydraulic system or is there something else wrong with it?

HELP!!!!!

/ PTO Hydraulic #2  
Not sure what "PTO arms" you are referring to, but assume you are talking about the 3-point lift arms supported by the rock shaft. There is likely a valve (knob or lever control) that can be opened to allow the lift arms to drop faster. Check the manual, or look around under the seat for such a knob. PS: PTO stands for Power Take Off and is the drive shaft for powering equipment such as a rotary cutter. I hope this helps.

/ PTO Hydraulic #3  
I am not familiar with your model, but on my MT180D there is a knob under the seat that effects the speed the 3PH raises and lowers. There is also a filter for my transmission/hydraulic fluid. It really helped the speed of my FEL when I cleaned the filter. I did not notice a change in the 3PH, but it is worth a try since you need to clean that filter regularly anyway.

I hope that is helpful.

Robert