PTO on 4340C

/ PTO on 4340C
Under load? Unloaded? Is it actually the tractor PTO shaft rotating slower and not a slip clutch slipping?

It has a switch that activates a pto valve.

With 6' shredder connected but not cutting anything it turns about 200 rpm and with the shredder disconnected, it might make a small difference. It was cutting brush fine for a little while until it just bogged down. Now if i put it on the grass, it stops turning.

/ PTO on 4340C
What would be the best first step in troubleshooting? I suppose changing the hydrolic oil and filter would be first?

/ PTO on 4340C
I believe it uses a clutch pack activated by a solenoid valve and then a switch.

My guess is either the clutch pack is bad, the clamping pressure is not right or maybe the wrong oil was used on the transmission which may or may not cause slipping.

I changed the transmission fluid and filter but no luck...What to do next...hmmm

/ PTO on 4340C
How do i check the clutch pack, and how do i check the clamp pressure you speak of. I checked the solenoid and valve, and they seem good. Not sure whete to go from here.... Thanks for your help.