Question on semi-finishing the interior of my barn

/ Question on semi-finishing the interior of my barn
I’ve wanted to experiment with the thin vinyl 4x8 sheets as a wall covering. Often used in public restrooms and commercial food prep areas and kitchens.

I actually looked at the 4x8 stuff. They have one that looks like pallet wood and all kinds of stuff. White would be good for brightening the area too. I kept coming back to the fact that I needed to add OSB or at least 1/2 plywood to stick the sheets to. I think you just glue them on with liquid nails, but the cost of the underlayment sheets is still 45 or more per sheet. If I was going to do an area that would be seen more it would be a good and quick option.

/ Question on semi-finishing the interior of my barn
The best part about this project is that because everything has a specific spot, I find myself putting everything back exactly where I got it and it is staying more organized (at least the sections that are done). That's all I really wanted was brighter and more organized. Now it makes me want to get it finished and clean out the stuff that is unused from the barn which is a good byproduct.