/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #1  

Raul-02

Veteran Member
the armpit of the entire universe New Jersey
Tractor
kioti DK4710 SE HST CAB
It's supposed to be Cold and Snowy
I kind of hope so.

I was hauling snow in a 14 wheel dumper in Boston during the 1978 blizzard. That was a storm~!

1978 for you whipper snappers boston blizzard og 78 at DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
   / Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #2  
Don't much care. If it comes, I'll deal with it, if it don't, I'll deal with that.

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #3  
Please.

They have no idea what our weather is going to be like in 2 weeks. Let alone later this winter.

"Weather forecasting" Only job on the planet that you can be wrong 100% of the time and still have a job.

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #4  
It’s actually 49% of the time. If you score higher than 50% on a meteorologist exam you fail 🤭😂

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #5  
Please.

They have no idea what our weather is going to be like in 2 weeks. Let alone later this winter.

"Weather forecasting" Only job on the planet that you can be wrong 100% of the time and still have a job.
The real problem isn't that they are wrong, it's that nobody can decipher what the %rain is/means. I mean, what does 7% chance of rain, mean to me specifically?

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #6  
The real problem isn't that they are wrong, it's that nobody can decipher what the %rain is/means. I mean, what does 7% chance of rain, mean to me specifically?
What I once read is that means 7% of the area covered by the forcast will get rain, but they can't say exactly where.

???

Bruce

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #7  
How can they ever be wrong with forecasts like these?

For the Olympic Peninsula and the Puget Sound region, there are equal chances of below, equal to, or above normal August temperatures.

There is little indication of how August precipitation will turn out; there are equal chances of below, equal to, or above normal precipitation statewide

August through October precipitation is uncertain, as there are equal chances of below, equal to, or above normal precipitation statewide.

Bruce

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #8  
Great, so I can look forward to dealing with 317" of snow again. I hope my snow blower attachment gets here sooner than the predicted 11/27/22 date.

/ Rare Three-peat La nina predicted for winter #9  
To me, 7% chance of rain means that there is a 93 % chance that it won,t rain, so I just carry on, with whatever I had planned on doing anyways. I kinda look up at the sky, and decide if I think it is going to rain, or not.