Replace fuel injectors in Ford 3930

/ Replace fuel injectors in Ford 3930 #1  

jlanglois

Tractor
Ford 3930
Having watched a wonderful video on replacing the fuel injectors on a Ford tractor, see
, I decided that would be my next project.
Imagine my surprise when I went to swing out the battery box and realized the front-end-loader was in the way.
If I take the battery out can I get to the injectors or is there some secret procedure I need to pursue?

Thanks.

/ Replace fuel injectors in Ford 3930 #2  
1 - If you take the box/tray out you should have room

OR

2 - Raise the loader and prop it in the raised position with 2 stout (1.5 - 2") angle iron supports laid on the cylinder rods and secured with hose clamps.

/ Replace fuel injectors in Ford 3930
Thank you tractor tech.
Even with the FEL fully raised there is not enough clearance to swing the battery tray out because of the side braces.
Looks like taking the battery out is my only option.

Well, this has turned into an adventure. I was able to remove the battery and tray without removing the front-end-loader.
Imagine my surprise when the fuel injectors I ordered did not fit the tractor. The cover on the tip was a different size.
When I called the parts people they asked me to provide the original part number from the New Holland parts catalog.
It turns out that part number 87800132 was never released into the after market manufacturing system.
To make matters worse, when I called the local New Holland dealers, they told me they can not get the part either.

So now I am trying to find a way to clean these original injectors. Do I just soak them or do I need to take them apart?
Thanks.

/ Replace fuel injectors in Ford 3930 #5  
Well, this has turned into an adventure. I was able to remove the battery and tray without removing the front-end-loader.
Imagine my surprise when the fuel injectors I ordered did not fit the tractor. The cover on the tip was a different size.
When I called the parts people they asked me to provide the original part number from the New Holland parts catalog.
It turns out that part number 87800132 was never released into the after market manufacturing system.
To make matters worse, when I called the local New Holland dealers, they told me they can not get the part either.

So now I am trying to find a way to clean these original injectors. Do I just soak them or do I need to take them apart?
Thanks.
Why don't you just leave them be and run some fuel injector cleaner? You can get them tested if it doesn't run at all.

/ Replace fuel injectors in Ford 3930 #7  
Emissionzed engine. Figures

Thank you for the offer thempumpguysc. I ran some SeaFoam through it and it seems to have helped considerably.