Price Check replacement for my 2008 new holland tz25da 4x4

/ replacement for my 2008 new holland tz25da 4x4 #1  

rrasi

Tractor
still in shopping mode
hello all,

need some help here. Thinking of replacing my 2008 NH tz25da 4x4. She only has 750 hours, has a 60 belly mower and a bush hog front end loader.

I really like my new holland but all of a sudden she's 9 years old.

I wouldn't be opposed to another New Holland but wanted to see what else is out there.

I wish mine had just a little more power and just a bit bigger would also be nice. -new one needs to have belly mower and front end loader

First off, what is mine worth and what other models should i consider and pay for?

Thank you very much!
-Jeremy

/ replacement for my 2008 new holland tz25da 4x4 #2  
hello all,

need some help here. Thinking of replacing my 2008 NH tz25da 4x4. She only has 750 hours, has a 60 belly mower and a bush hog front end loader.

I really like my new holland but all of a sudden she's 9 years old.

I wouldn't be opposed to another New Holland but wanted to see what else is out there.

I wish mine had just a little more power and just a bit bigger would also be nice. -new one needs to have belly mower and front end loader

First off, what is mine worth and what other models should i consider and pay for?

Thank you very much!
-Jeremy

Did you find anything to replace your older unit with yet? If not, please provide a little more insight for what you are looking to do with the machine so we can help you out.