Retrofitting a tractor seatbelt

/ Retrofitting a tractor seatbelt #1  

Fl3930

Tractor
New Holland 3930
I just got my tractor back from being serviced. My new to me New Holland 3930 w/7310 Ford front end loader. I will be outfitting it with a bolt on grapple. Two reasons that will allow me to use the bucket with the grapple in a raised position without having to go to full on quick release. And it will allow me to use the bucket which is almost unused! It is an older W R Long bucket. Shaped more like a C instead of the new ones shaped like a 45 with a long scoop!

So was raised in a farming community and almost every year there was a tractor roll over. Have read many horror stories since joining the forum. Read something the other day that said the in biggest percentage of tractor rollovers, even with a roll bar, the driver was killed because he/she was ejected from the seat! If you have a seat belt on the percentage is very high for surviving.
So my 3930 has a roll bar
1653535003925.png
and a seat like this one.
1653534636436.png
So here is the big question.

Where to get and how to install properly the seat belt. After all I don't want to survive the roll over only to find my spine was broken and I am going to be in a wheel chair instead of a tractor seat! Anyone got any advice on this subject????

/ Retrofitting a tractor seatbelt #2  
I wouldn't think the seat type would make much difference if the seat belt was fastened across from fender to fender. I think I might look at tractors about the same size and see where they fasten and maybe even get one from their parts dept. But there should be a lot of places to order a seat belt if you know how long and how it fastens.

My Kubota belt pulls from the right side and clips on the left side fender. Probably didn't help you much.

/ Retrofitting a tractor seatbelt
Ok this is the only thing I have been able to find on the net. It is actually a retro fit for an N8 Ford tractor. Reference page 3.

This is another site : It talks about installation of a lap belt on a classic vintage car.

2 POINT SEAT BELTS INSTALLATION RETRACTABLE CLASSIC VINTAGE CAR​

1653601789197.png

It pretty much give me a proper anchor point. 70* from back corner of seat!! So I am going to make a bracket for my tractor that will allow for that 70* anchoring point. I think that should work well!

/ Retrofitting a tractor seatbelt #4  
That looks like a suspension seat, if so the belt needs to to fastened to the part of the seat that moves, otherwise it won't be a present ride!

Is there any holes located towards the back of the seat itself?

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Retrofitting a tractor seatbelt
It is a suspension seat. The bracket will have to attach to the seat so as it doesn't interfere with the up and down movement of the seat. So the operator is allowed to float with the seat! The part I was trying to express is the 70* part. That puts the belt at a angle so the lap belts position works properly as a restraint without injuring the operator.

Ok the more I try to explain this the stupider it is beginning to sound! I will try and take pics when I get into building the bracket and installing the belt!