RK 24 FEL joystick.

/ RK 24 FEL joystick. #11  
IMG_20210819_123255891.jpg
IMG_20210819_123255891.jpgThis is the issue with my RK24 joystick. The bottom left bracket broke off, and allows the joystick to slip off of the top pin, rendering the bucket unusable. I'm trying to get info from RK, but even when the tractor was under warranty, their response was less than stellar. That aside, I doubt this would be covered under warranty. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a replacement that will work for this?

/ RK 24 FEL joystick. #12  
View attachment 714581View attachment 714581This is the issue with my RK24 joystick. The bottom left bracket broke off, and allows the joystick to slip off of the top pin, rendering the bucket unusable. I'm trying to get info from RK, but even when the tractor was under warranty, their response was less than stellar. That aside, I doubt this would be covered under warranty. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a replacement that will work for this?
I just experienced the same issue. It looks like the picture shows a repair in progress. How did it work out?
I'll up date my progress.
Around 60 hours I experienced what the others commented on with the loose knuckles. I at 290 hours with this issue.

Happy Tractoring !

Attachments

• Hyrdaulic Stick.jpg
    Hyrdaulic Stick.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
   / RK 24 FEL joystick. #13  
I am experiencing the same problem but mine fell out and I can’t find it. According to the manual it is called a wrench bolt,part#WBM0625 where can I buy them?