RK55H & RK37H ROPS down heights?

/ RK55H & RK37H ROPS down heights? #1  

PeteNelson

Tractor
None
Hi all, this is my 1st post on this forum.

Question: What is the height of the ROPS on the RK37H and RK55H with them folded down?

I've been looking at getting a tractor for our small 16 acre farm and narrowed the list down to either an RK37H, or RK55H. I've got a barn with three open bays in it that we plan on putting cattle in. We'll need to clean out these barns each spring, and using a tractor with a bucket is our preferred method. Problem is the height of the opening is 91.5". The ROPS on both the RK37H and RK55H are in excess of that height when up, however there isn't any mention in the RK literature on either model what the height is with the ROPS down. My guess is I've got plenty of clearance with the ROPS down to muck out the stalls with either tractor, but want to be sure.

Thanks for any help you can provide with this information.

Pete Nelson
Shirley, IN

/ RK55H & RK37H ROPS down heights? #2  
The RK tractor is built by TYM, I know I’ve seen the height for folded down TYM models somewhere. They are identical tractors with different decals.

/ RK55H & RK37H ROPS down heights? #3  
Hi all, this is my 1st post on this forum.

Question: What is the height of the ROPS on the RK37H and RK55H with them folded down?

I've been looking at getting a tractor for our small 16 acre farm and narrowed the list down to either an RK37H, or RK55H. I've got a barn with three open bays in it that we plan on putting cattle in. We'll need to clean out these barns each spring, and using a tractor with a bucket is our preferred method. Problem is the height of the opening is 91.5". The ROPS on both the RK37H and RK55H are in excess of that height when up, however there isn't any mention in the RK literature on either model what the height is with the ROPS down. My guess is I've got plenty of clearance with the ROPS down to muck out the stalls with either tractor, but want to be sure.

Thanks for any help you can provide with this information.

Pete Nelson
Shirley, IN

I have a TYM T554, and the height at the hinge is about 64 in., well below your head height if the ROPS are folded down.

/ RK55H & RK37H ROPS down heights?

I have a TYM T554, and the height at the hinge is about 64 in., well below your head height if the ROPS are folded down.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was hoping for = can easily get in and out of the cattle barn to clean them up in the spring.

Pete