RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #1  

wile2375

Tractor
Kioti RX7320 PC
After searching for days...it is RIDICULOUS this manual isn't readily available for free all over the internet. Seems like basic things like factory engine oil and transmission fluid types should be included in the price of a 40k+ dollar tractor like the RX7320 (Section 2-4 of this manual. The Maintenance Schedule is section 7. Kioti should be ashamed of themselves! God bless to all, saved a lot of hassle here (Trust me) and you're welcome!

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #2  
Thanks for the link. Did you not get a manual with your tractor? I bought mine used but got all the books with it.

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #3  
I bought the CD on Ebay. This is the complete workshop service manual. In color. It's 818 pages. $18.94. Pages are Portrait and not Landscape. Go cheap and wait until everyone leaves work for the day. It will tie up the office printer for a bit if you print on both sides. Just keep working for the 30 minutes it takes to print it, to pay for the cost of using the company printer.

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #4  
Just purchased RX 7320 from Murfreesboro TN. A very complete owners manual came with it and was able to purchase a massive complete shop service manual for 175.00 My RX came loaded.3 Rd function , 72 " grapple , extra rear remotes , service shop manual , delivered 300 miles . It was still 6000.00 less than a new 75 HP John Deere with no extras made in India. The Kioti purchase is a no brainer.

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #5  
After searching for days...it is RIDICULOUS this manual isn't readily available for free all over the internet. Seems like basic things like factory engine oil and transmission fluid types should be included in the price of a 40k+ dollar tractor like the RX7320 (Section 2-4 of this manual. The Maintenance Schedule is section 7. Kioti should be ashamed of themselves! God bless to all, saved a lot of hassle here (Trust me) and you're welcome!

Would it be possible for you to upload this file again.
I tried to download but it didn't work.

Thank you

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #7  

Thanks for the link, but not working now. Does anyone else have access to the manual? Thanks

/ RX7320 & RX6620 Service Manual #10  
Thx Triple B Ranch ... you link was helpful