SA424 and BXpanded backhoe attachments

/ SA424 and BXpanded backhoe attachments #1  

ErikF

Tractor
2016 Yanmar SA424
I own a 2016 SA424 with the Amerequip backhoe and would love to get a thumb and ripper for it (clearing some land, so mainly stump removal). I see lots of great things about the BXpanded line, but they don't list anything specific for the Yanmar tractor. I've reached out to BXpanded, but their response is they don't currently offer anything for the Yanmar backhoe. However, looking through lots of posts and photos, it seems as if my backhoe is very similar (if not the same) as some of the JD backhoes. I think I read somewhere that Amerequip even makes the JD270. Has anyone else with the older SA424 backhoe tried the JD line of attachments from BXpanded? Do they fit without modification?

/ SA424 and BXpanded backhoe attachments #2  
I own a 2016 SA424 with the Amerequip backhoe and would love to get a thumb and ripper for it (clearing some land, so mainly stump removal). I see lots of great things about the BXpanded line, but they don't list anything specific for the Yanmar tractor. I've reached out to BXpanded, but their response is they don't currently offer anything for the Yanmar backhoe. However, looking through lots of posts and photos, it seems as if my backhoe is very similar (if not the same) as some of the JD backhoes. I think I read somewhere that Amerequip even makes the JD270. Has anyone else with the older SA424 backhoe tried the JD line of attachments from BXpanded? Do they fit without modification?
ErikF, Believe there was a mechanical thumb available but no ripper, have you tried Amerequip? they might have one " outback " Also, being a 2016 have you checked to see if your trans fan is still in one piece? it is located at the end of the driveshaft at the trans, it's white and plastic.

/ SA424 and BXpanded backhoe attachments
tractorred, I haven't checked with Amerequip. I've actually been going back and forth with BXpanded. They say the dimensions I've given them match the JD hoe exactly, at least for the bucket connections. They're checking into whether the thumb will fit or not.

As for the trans fan, it is still there and in one piece. Machine only had 100 hours on it when I got it two years ago. Dealer had to replace a broken PTO gear before I took delivery, other than that, it's been a great machine.