Sa424 Hydraulic pressure

/ Sa424 Hydraulic pressure #1  

jrjeep7

Tractor
yanmar
Has anyone adjusted their hydraulic pressure? I checked mine at the loader and it was 2200psi, specs I saw say 2429psi. Wondering how hard it is to do.
Thanks

/ Sa424 Hydraulic pressure #2  
Has anyone adjusted their hydraulic pressure? I checked mine at the loader and it was 2200psi, specs I saw say 2429psi. Wondering how hard it is to do.
Thanks
jrjeep7, Please see attached pics, your 2200 is pretty close to their spec range of plus and minus
A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A3.jpg
as you can see

/ Sa424 Hydraulic pressure
Wow thank you Tractorred 😊 the pictures are great is that from the service manual.

/ Sa424 Hydraulic pressure #4  
Wow thank you Tractorred 😊 the pictures are great is that from the service manual.
Yes, from manual, Also don't forget to ck the trans fan at the end of the driveshaft, needs to be in one piece to properly cool the trans. They make a kit to protect it or you can install a screen as in the pic, this is what a few dealers did before the kit came out, it keeps the tall grass and small wood branches from breaking the fan blades off. The fan blades cool the trans. you should also ck periodically that the fins on the trans are open & not clogged.

Attachments

• SA FAN SCREEN.JPG
    SA FAN SCREEN.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 74
   / Sa424 Hydraulic pressure
I checked mine its a 2019 and their is a guard on it from the factory, I will keep an eye on it thank you. Only have 140 hours so far, I find myself using it every weekend its hard to remember how I got things done without it lol.