Satoh Mitsubishi S-373D 4WD

/ Satoh Mitsubishi S-373D 4WD #1  

mvoght

Bronze Member
I have one of these...it is a good little tractor, has a Blackhawk 48" FEL and a Ford Series 930 Rotary mower (finishing mower). My problem is that it is a little bit undersized for the work I give it, so I am thinking I should sell it and invest in something larger.

It has about 1150 hours on it, is diesel (were they all diesel?), and I've never had a problem with it. We change the oil and that is about it. I bought it from my neighbor, who probably bought it new (I can check with him and verify this), but what would be a good starting point for selling this little tractor?

I currently have 10 acres, but I'm selling it and moving to a slightly bigger place, and need something that can mow more, faster and handle larger loads.

I am thinking I'll go with a 35-40 HP in my next tractor.

Any ideas? Also, where would be a good place to advertise? Sign in TSC? At feed stores?

Thanks in advance.

Mel

/ Satoh Mitsubishi S-373D 4WD #2  
Check out the Mitsubishi Tractor Group on Yahoo. Lots of good leads there. Bill Rogers buys and sells these tractors and is in Roanoak VA. He is very helpful and may even be willing to make an offer on your unit.

/ Satoh Mitsubishi S-373D 4WD #3  
Forgot to look where you are located, but you should be able to get $5 grand for it (at least here in upstate NY), perhaps more. Anything 4wd with loader is a quick sale, i have found - esp when you price a new kubota BX as a comparison. I have a 2wd S370 with loader and would not let it go for less than $4g...

/ Satoh Mitsubishi S-373D 4WD
Oooh, thanks. I hadn't even thought of looking for a yahoo group for my tractor! I think of those for horse stuff /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

The Kubota dealer said I could stick it on the road with a sign and probably ask $6.5K, but I'm thinking that is likely high. $5K sounds more reasonable.

I'm hoping it won't be too hard to sell. It is a nice little tractor, and I wish it were big enough for the work I do....it is paid for. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mel