satoh s-630 (bull) injector removal

/ satoh s-630 (bull) injector removal #1  

mray16

Tractor
satoh s630 x 2
Motor is locked up trying to remove injectors so I can put some oil on top of the pistons to soak, my question is there some trick to removing the injectors? I have removed the bolts that hold them in and made an adaptor for a slide hammer to fit through the bolt holes after letting it soak with penetrant. I didn't slide the hammer real hard as I don't want to damage the injector. Is anything holding them in other than the two bolts? Any ideas would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

/ satoh s-630 (bull) injector removal #2  
I had a Mitsubishi D2350 and as I recall removal of the injectors was very straightforward. If I wanted to put oil into the cylinders I would probably remove glow plugs.

/ satoh s-630 (bull) injector removal
Thanks i'll see if I can get them out.

Removed glow plugs put kroil and marvel mystery oil in didn,t seem to fill up cylinder, but crankcase is fuller and I can smell kroil on the dipstick so it evidently went straight threw, anyone know for sure if adding oil through the glow plug hole would go into cylinder. Thanks in advance.

/ satoh s-630 (bull) injector removal #5  
If the Kroil or Mystery Oil ended up in the crankcase I suspect it leaked past the piston rings. Put a socket and breaker bar on the bolt at the front of the crankshaft. You should be able to rotate the crankshaft. If you cannot rotate the crankshaft you may have to tear the engine down. The best source I've found for Satoh and Mitsubishi information of which I'm aware is Valley Power

ok thanks

Victory ! got the injectors out due to a little advice from Valley Power. This a spare bull I bought for parts But I believe I can bring it back to life, gaining on it little by little.

Free at last! got the engine where it will turn freely, put a little more atf in the cylinders pumped it out but some grass clippings came with it so I may have to take the head off although it is clean at the intake.