Satoh s-630d bull

/ Satoh s-630d bull #1  

mray16

Tractor
satoh s630 x 2
I have been working on this tractor off and on for a couple of months , and I thought it might help someone else on how I got it going. First I want to thank Bill Rogers off Valley Power who answered several questions on this tractor and another Bull i'm trying to resurect. Seller said clutch was out but engine ran good. I checked all the fluids borrowed battery from another tractor , starter would just click, so robbed solenoid off the dead bull, engine turned over but would not hit, just puffed out white smoke, checked glow plugs no power to them. Previous owner had put in a separate switch for glow plugs and it was bad. I replaced the switch, energized the glow plugs for about 10 seconds fired right up. Clutch not out but stuck, so let the games begin, had my wife pull me across field didn't work, so started googling methods for unsticking a tractor clutch, tried cranking let run for 30 minutes blocking clutch pedal down over night, didn't work but changed oil and filter while it was warm. Saw plan to jack up rear wheels crank in high gear throttle up and hit brakes. When I hit brakes jacks fell and here I go across field in high gear, you laughing yet, so I says to myself, self use what you got so I started throttling up and down and hitting brakes. This is when I found I only had a right brake ( I know your laughing now), well it would just slide in the grass, so I decided to move to driveway that's concrete and a little slope up hill. I give her the gun slam on brake slide sideways and kill the motor , put it in neutral and let it roll back down driveway ,do it again about four times. Don't work so no more mr. nice guy( I didn't know it but my wife was on the deck laughing at me so it must have been funny) I crank it again in high range 2nd gear and head for the main road , when I hit the pavement I throttled up and started hitting the brake nearly staling the motor fourth try it broke loose , went though all the gears and got back to field and put in 4x4 all is good. Now if I can just fix the left brake. Hope this helps someone and others got a laugh. Got to get a coke typing this much with one finger has worn me out.

/ Satoh s-630d bull #2  
You should have asked ....
On these tractors its fastest and easiest just to split it and pry it apart. Takes about half an hour if you have a gantry or two handy. Now that it's free, remember to use the clutch lock.

/ Satoh s-630d bull
clutch lock in operation, not going to split a tractor on the ground.

/ Satoh s-630d bull #4  
You dont even have to fully split it, just need about an inch of space.

/ Satoh s-630d bull #5  
I have been working on this tractor off and on for a couple of months , and I thought it might help someone else on how I got it going. First I want to thank Bill Rogers off Valley Power who answered several questions on this tractor and another Bull i'm trying to resurect. Seller said clutch was out but engine ran good. I checked all the fluids borrowed battery from another tractor , starter would just click, so robbed solenoid off the dead bull, engine turned over but would not hit, just puffed out white smoke, checked glow plugs no power to them. Previous owner had put in a separate switch for glow plugs and it was bad. I replaced the switch, energized the glow plugs for about 10 seconds fired right up. Clutch not out but stuck, so let the games begin, had my wife pull me across field didn't work, so started googling methods for unsticking a tractor clutch, tried cranking let run for 30 minutes blocking clutch pedal down over night, didn't work but changed oil and filter while it was warm. Saw plan to jack up rear wheels crank in high gear throttle up and hit brakes. When I hit brakes jacks fell and here I go across field in high gear, you laughing yet, so I says to myself, self use what you got so I started throttling up and down and hitting brakes. This is when I found I only had a right brake ( I know your laughing now), well it would just slide in the grass, so I decided to move to driveway that's concrete and a little slope up hill. I give her the gun slam on brake slide sideways and kill the motor , put it in neutral and let it roll back down driveway ,do it again about four times. Don't work so no more mr. nice guy( I didn't know it but my wife was on the deck laughing at me so it must have been funny) I crank it again in high range 2nd gear and head for the main road , when I hit the pavement I throttled up and started hitting the brake nearly staling the motor fourth try it broke loose , went though all the gears and got back to field and put in 4x4 all is good. Now if I can just fix the left brake. Hope this helps someone and others got a laugh. Got to get a coke typing this much with one finger has worn me out.

S630 eh?

SATOH S650G ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM.jpg

Attachments

• SATOH S630 ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 92
  • SATOH BULL S630 INSTRUCTION BOOK.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
   / Satoh s-630d bull
thanks BMAVERICK I need all the help I can get.

/ Satoh s-630d bull #7  

Wish I had a service manual for you, but Mitsubishi machines are hard to find info on looking for FREE on the web. Seems more SPAM and MALWARE sites than free manuals.

And if you buy manuals on-line, they are very poor scans with images almost unrecognizable.

On some, not all, I use PDF sharpen and enhancement tools to get the images better.

/ Satoh s-630d bull #8  

Oh, also download the PDF from the PINNED thread here. It's a valuable resource for you too. I just updated it to rev 3.17 from a reliable source from the KS site.

/ Satoh s-630d bull
thanks again bmaverick I have three of the s630 only one left to get running.