Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #31  
Had a 2010 F-350 6.4 SRW diesel 4x4 with plow that I really liked. Paid $10,000 for it in 2016 with 100k miles. Needed brakes, tires, parking brake, tires and a windshield. Now I’m up to $14,500. No biggie in today’s terms.
It had a minor leak on the driver side floor of the truck and started developing electrical system problems after about a year later. Turns out theres a large electronic module up under the dash on the firewall. The windshield leak was running straight through this circuit board, turned it green and corroded it. It was a pretty expensive part and caused a lot of grief before we finally figured it out.

Be careful of windshield leaks. They can seem minor but cause a lot damage.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #33  
When I worked at a dealership, any type of water leak was a sublet to a bodyshop and warranty paid whatever they charged. Warranty like that better as bodyshop had lower hourly rate!

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak #34  
When I worked at a dealership, any type of water leak was a sublet to a bodyshop and warranty paid whatever they charged. Warranty like that better as bodyshop had lower hourly rate!
This is true, but The Book usually is a lot more generous with the Flat Rate.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak
Well, got the replacement back glass assembly in. We will see if it does the trick when the forecast rain comes through in the next couple of days. I'm not putting stuff back in the ram boxes until I see if it will need another trip to the dealer.

/ Second try at fixing a 2020 Ram water leak
OK, after I picked up the Ram Saturday we have had 1.4" rain Sunday & overnight. Checked this AM (Monday) and could not find any damp areas in the rear cabin area. I was trying to blot areas with a paper towel looking for any visual indication of dampness rather than just feeling for it. So far I have mainly checked the areas closest to the doors on both sides. I should probably check the center areas under the rear seats as well.

So far, so good.