Comparison Selling Grand L 4060

/ Selling Grand L 4060 #1  

dbeverly68

Tractor
Kubota
Thinking about selling my 2020 Grand L4060 4wd ROPS w/ fel. Less than 100 hrs. Great condition. 3rd function. Rcf 2072 mower and 6 ft box blade. What’s it worth? Moving up to a larger tractor.

/ Selling Grand L 4060 #2  
welcome to the forum. can't help w/the value, curious as to why you're going larger & what you are looking at.
regards

/ Selling Grand L 4060
welcome to the forum. can't help w/the value, curious as to why you're going larger & what you are looking at.
regards

We just bought a bigger piece of property. Going to be mowing 54 acres. Plus other things that we are doing that need a bigger tractor. Looking at the M7060 cab tractor.

/ Selling Grand L 4060 #4  
Current market, I would price it at new price, for tractor loader third function etc….
include the mower and box blade for free, or low cost
and I bet it would sell quickly.

/ Selling Grand L 4060 #5  
That is a very popular tractor. And popular tractors are hard to get right now for lots of people. I think what Goose said is right. Should sell quickly if you can get the word out correctly. CL and Marketplace get results for me.

/ Selling Grand L 4060 #6  
Go to Kubota website and price out what a new L4060 with your options would cost new. Start the selling price at the point with the implements.