Smokin Deals

/ Smokin Deals #1  

Miklos

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti LK-3504 w/FEL & R4's
Check out this link and scroll down towards the bottom for close out prices on Kioti's. This is the dealer I bought mine from. They stopped selling the Kioti line when Deadong booted AGCO to import directly. They, at Ag West, did pledge continued service and parts support. Luckily though, I haven't had to test that pledge. Anyway, great prices on the leftovers.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.agwestsupply.com/awt3.htm>Ag West leftovers</A>

/ Smokin Deals #2  
I'm trying to figure out the why of their dropping of Kioti? I myself would sooner deal directly with a manufacturer,then a distributor. It seems to me you'd be cutting out the "middle-man"

/ Smokin Deals
The way it was explained to me was that the distributer had been covering the cost of flooring for the dealers. Now through dealing direct with Deadong, the dealers have to cover the cost of flooring themselves.

/ Smokin Deals #4  
SHEEEEESHH. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif If people don't snap those up in a hurry there's somethin' wrong with them/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif(the people not the tractors). I'd almost bet they are losin' money on those./w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif
Ob1

/ Smokin Deals
Agreed. I got my LK3504 with a Kioti FEL and R-4's for $13k from this dealer.