Snow Blower Material?

/ Snow Blower Material? #1  

npalen

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200 HSTD and Mahindra 3015
NEW-HOLLAND-FORAGE.jpgAll the makings for an industrial size snow blower? Hydrostat, cab, powered spout rotation, heater....(Maybe)
The big box on the back is the engine compartment. The only issue I see is getting the snow up into the blower.

/ Snow Blower Material? #2  
Subscribed! I want to see THIS!!!

/ Snow Blower Material? #3  
You are looking at a New Idea Uni-system harvester. The original design was a Minneapolis Moline machine which New Idea bought the rights to in 1965. It eventually morphed into pickers, shellers, combine, corn planter, SNOW BLOWER, sprayers, and more. See the attached url Where To Buy Uni Harvester Parts for more info concerning the UNI-SYSTEM or search uni-system. Working units are still available, check TRACTORHOUSE.

/ Snow Blower Material?
You are looking at a New Idea Uni-system harvester. The original design was a Minneapolis Moline machine which New Idea bought the rights to in 1965. It eventually morphed into pickers, shellers, combine, corn planter, SNOW BLOWER, sprayers, and more. See the attached url Where To Buy Uni Harvester Parts for more info concerning the UNI-SYSTEM or search uni-system. Working units are still available, check TRACTORHOUSE.
Sorry, but you must not have looked very closely at the photo of the New Holland,

/ Snow Blower Material? #6  
Thank you, npalen, for correcting me. Your right, I did not look closely at the photo. The uni-system came to mind when you mentioned the snowblower and a skewed path I followed.

/ Snow Blower Material?
Thank you, npalen, for correcting me. Your right, I did not look closely at the photo. The uni-system came to mind when you mentioned the snowblower and a skewed path I followed.
You're welcome. No harm. No foul.
The Uni-system is interesting in itself.

/ Snow Blower Material? #8  
So where's the snowblower??? I'M WAAAAAITINGGGG!!!!
😁 😜

/ Snow Blower Material?
   / Snow Blower Material? #10  
No, no no... i got my own big project already going on.... I want to see someone else do one! 😁