Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor
Ya know forget this ev crap. I want Sex Robots Ya know smoking hot female looking robots that have upgrade potential complete with the best AI.
I want them to be able to hold conversations, to have modules for literature, engineering, culinary, gerontologic medicine nutrition etc. I want them to beable to make my dinner check that I'm hydrated and track my meds as I get less andless capable, I want 'em to be able to bathe me and see to my personal needs.
Oh, and to sit on the couch in slutty clothing and make slutty remarks to my house guests.

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #94  
I see no reason why a 5 HP Briggs & Stratton can not generate sufficient energy to power an 18-wheeler loaded with 80 thousand pounds on a cross-country trip using no more than 15 gallons of ethanol-laced gasoline and a generator.

Your problem is you don't understand the power of wishful thinking. It's sort of almost like Dark Matter. It's the stuff that powers every perpetual motion machine everywhere there is one.
Yeah, I had a buddy in High School that was convinced he could hook up a generator to an electric motor and have enough extra to perform work, like a car or something. When I tried to explain why it wouldn't work he kept explaining to me that all you had to do was have the right gear ration to generate more electricity than the motor used. He was an absolute genius. EIt was just that everybody was too stupid to understand why it wouldn't work.

I can laugh now, but he is probably raking in stimulus money for research for Green technology using this very design. All it needs is more money to make it work! 😆

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #95  
Ya know forget this ev crap. I want Sex Robots Ya know smoking hot female looking robots that have upgrade potential complete with the best AI.
I want them to be able to hold conversations, to have modules for literature, engineering, culinary, gerontologic medicine nutrition etc. I want them to beable to make my dinner check that I'm hydrated and track my meds as I get less andless capable, I want 'em to be able to bathe me and see to my personal needs.
Oh, and to sit on the couch in slutty clothing and make slutty remarks to my house guests.
Do you think they might make non-smoking models too?

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #98  
   / Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #99  
Here it is just for you:

Status
Not open for further replies.