Steering Wheel Spinner Knob

/ Steering Wheel Spinner Knob #1  

varmintgitter

Tractor
X324
Just bought a X590. Started looking into a spinner knob. Although the John Deere Deluxe Wheel Spinner with Ag Logo on Amazon looks impressive, I notice many complaining about the fasteners.

Does anyone recommend anything else?

/ Steering Wheel Spinner Knob #3  
I've had better luck with nice hardwood knobs rather than the solid plastic ones. 2 plastic knobs have split in half.

/ Steering Wheel Spinner Knob #5  
I got mine at the Kubota dealer. It's stainless steel. It was $23 about six years ago.

/ Steering Wheel Spinner Knob #6  
Got one with an American flag cap for $12.99 at TSC. Has held up for 2 years so far.... Wouldn't be without one now!

/ Steering Wheel Spinner Knob #8  
If you want a real nice old school farm tractor spinner, go to Agrisupply.com and get one of their Council Bluffs spinners. It is a tall ball bearing type spinner, and with a little ball peen hammer help it will fit about anything. I have one on all my tractors. Steering Wheel Spinner Knob | Agri Supply 2229 Get an extra if you go crazy trying to find out how to make it fit your wheel/spoke shape. Once you do it the first time, you will be a pro. The big round palm part comes off, and you can take the rest apart with a little work. Gives you all metal to ' ball peen ' for the shape you want. You sometimes have to use longer 1/4-20 bolts, but you will figure it out.

/ Steering Wheel Spinner Knob #9  
I've had a JD green colored spinner knob from Tractor Supply on my PowerTrac PT425 for about 18 years. Works great! :thumbsup: