Super moon yesterday morning

/ Super moon yesterday morning #11  
Nope. It won't even work on tigers, let alone a Lycanthrope. I would try Wolfbane or a silver bullet...or a silver headed cane, which seemed to work well for Claude Rains.

Well now that's just silly, of course it works on tigers... ever since I bought that rock from the African Witchdoctor (over the internet, shipping included!), I've never seen a tiger around my property.

/ Super moon yesterday morning #12  
Well now that's just silly, of course it works on tigers... ever since I bought that rock from the African Witchdoctor (over the internet, shipping included!), I've never seen a tiger around my property.

Come to think of it, neither have I...it must be the picture of Elvis. I think I may have seen a cougar...not sure...but that doesn't count, does it?

/ Super moon yesterday morning #13  
I got to see the super moon rise in the morning and set that night but was too lazy to walk out to the shop to get the camera :mad:.

/ Super moon yesterday morning #14  
Come to think of it, neither have I...it must be the picture of Elvis. I think I may have seen a cougar...not sure...but that doesn't count, does it?

This one?

Attachments

• mittens.jpg
    mittens.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 113
   / Super moon yesterday morning #15  
This one?

If it had been that close long enough to take pictures, I would have had to change clothes and do laundry! The animal I saw was only for about two seconds; it came out of the brush by the edge of the creek behind my house and ran away from me and ducked back into the creek. I didn't have time to identify it with any certainty, but judging by its color. it's long tail, its size and the way it moved and ran, there's a good chance that's what it was. There are some recent videos of cougars in this area; I suspect because the deer and turkey population are getting out of hand.

/ Super moon yesterday morning #16  
Not a super moon, but the best I could do with what I got.

Dave

5B4A8146.jpg