T574 steering issue

/ T574 steering issue #1  

Riptide31

Tractor
none yet
Tym T574
350 hrs
Was using it last night, and found while using it something is wrong w steering. Power steering works but tractor cannot turn right. Jacked it up and took tie rod ends off, cylinder will turn and allow left turn and return to almost center, but it’s like it’s hitting a hard stop. So to clarify, hydraulic fluid moves in both directions, as one can turn steering wheel normally from just left of center all way to sharp left turn, and function is normal to return cylinder back to just left of center. Cylinder just won’t go past a certain point to the right.
I can see the ends while I’m turning the wheel and there’s nothing obstructing. I have the shop manual but there’s nothing in the troubleshooting like this. I don’t see any leaks. No lines are kinked. Any suggestions appreciated

/ T574 steering issue #2  
May be an issue with the cylinder... Or steering wheel? I'm assuming there is a valve connected to the steering wheel. Does the steering wheel continue to turn, or does it stop too?

/ T574 steering issue
Steering wheel stops too. Function all seems normal except it stops short. Cylinder appears normal. Shafts have no leakage and are not pitted or bent.

Yes, valve under steering wheel. This system looks just like what I’m used to dealing with for boat hydraulic steering. I’m used to seals on those going bad where u get flow hydr fluid in one direction, so function is only in one direction. With this current problem, fluid flows both ways - normal steering from slight left turn all way to sharp left and back to slight left turn. Hard stop just before getting back to straight forward. Wheel doesn’t turn past that. Tie rod ends are off so nothing providing resistance