TBN online reunion

/ TBN online reunion #11  
Frank. Strange winter round these parts huh?

What is the reunion level post necessary to participate. I see guys like Henro and Junkman are kinda gone. As time goes by change is impossible to stop.

/ TBN online reunion #12  
Frank:

Wintertime is TBYNet time, summertime is bike/hay/do things around the farm time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TBN online reunion #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is the reunion level post necessary to participate. I see guys like Henro and Junkman are kinda gone. As time goes by change is impossible to stop. )</font>

Henro pops in now and then, but I heard J unk man was banned. I wonder if they would let him come back for a reuninon.

/ TBN online reunion #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What are you doing to your pond: enlarging it, making it deeper?)</font>

Froggy, I'm cleaning and shaping one of my existing ponds. See this thread.

Silt Happens

/ TBN online reunion #15  
Good morning Sir.
Hope all is well and the Mrs. has now retire.
Have another cup on me while your Kubota warms up...no plowing the neighborhood streets. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ TBN online reunion #16  
It appears Junkman hasnt been doing too well recently. he didnt say what the problem was, but he did say he was gaing for a colonscopy friday. Looks nasty. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ TBN online reunion #17  
If it is true, wish him our best. If it isn't true, I hope he goes through with it anyway. You now, preventative maintenance and all that. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ TBN online reunion #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It appears Junkman hasnt been doing too well recently. he didnt say what the problem was, but he did say he was gaing for a colonscopy friday. Looks nasty. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

Mith,

Got an email from the ole Junkster and I don't think things went well for him. He will know more next week but from what I understand the doctor showed signs of concern.

murph

/ TBN online reunion #19  
I got word yesterday that he was bleeding in preparation for his examination. Not a good sign. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif