TC29 - Modified Allied Loader vs NH Loader

/ TC29 - Modified Allied Loader vs NH Loader #1  

Knight9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410 with turfs
Hi all,

Still in the hunt for the right tractor for my needs. Looking at the TC25 or TC29 as an option. The local dealer has a TC29 with an Allied loader on it that he is interested in selling to me. I indicated that I was not interested in that combination as I prefer a belly mower and the Allied frame prevents that from happening. The dealer has gone to Allied and they are now prepared to take the tractor, loader and a NH 60" midmount mower....ship them to the Allied factory in Manitoba (I'm in Alberta) and custom fit the loader frame to allow for the mid-mount mower. Apparently Allied will then be offering the "new frame" on a go-forward basis to all NH customers.

I'm impressed with the dealer's perseverence and willingness to work on a problem....not so sure if I want to be the "guinea pig". Also not too sure how the Allied 195 loader stacks up against the NH 7308 loader. Only real difference I see is the Allied is slower to remove (tool needed).

Comments??? Suggestions??

Thanks,
Kevin

/ TC29 - Modified Allied Loader vs NH Loader #2  
I am not familiar with Allied loaders for compact tractors. I have seen Allied loaders for midsized and large tractors. The loaders appear to be very heavy built for the larger tractors. Some ag dealers in my area sell Allied loaders and recommend them. I have no personal experience with this brand of loader. I have used other brands such as Great Bend, Koyker, Kubota, Westendorf and JD and have had good luck with all. A bad loader manufacturer does not seem to be around for long nor do dealers want to mess with them.

/ TC29 - Modified Allied Loader vs NH Loader #3  
Kevin -

I had an Allied loader on a previouse tractor (JD) & it always seemed to work ok. It was more of a pain to remove & put on than my NH loader & tractor combination though. It almost was too well built. I worried about the fact that it was maybe too strong since it was able to cause my front axle to flex & my front tires to squat a lot. My opinion is that if your going to spend the $$ on a new tractor & loader combination you might as well get a matched set. That way you know everything is compatable & will work properly together & there won't be any finger pointing type warranty issues if something does go wrong & causes one piece of equipment to damage the other. Remember you're spending a lot of money so get what you want & what is best for you - not what the dealer wants to unload. Good luck!

Troy

/ TC29 - Modified Allied Loader vs NH Loader
Thanks for the reply Troy. However, since I posted that I decided on a smaller Kubota and just bought a B2410 yesterday. The NH TC29D was very nice, but I wasn't sure about the Allied loader and the mid-mount mower issue. Also decided that it was both too big and too costly for my needs.

Thanks,
Kevin