TC40D Thanks for all the help

/ TC40D Thanks for all the help #1  

Notforhire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L47TLB
I have owned my TC40D less than a month. These are a few things I have learned from you members in this short time.

You can hydro lock the engine by adding oil to quickly. Always remove the dip stick to provide a vent. This alone was most valuable info.

The common block and radiator drain prevent the engine from reaching the proper temp. I have separated the drains and now the engine runs in the normal range.

With your help I converted my pin on bucket to QA. I also bracketed the pin area underneath to protect the pins. I never would have thought of doing that.

Sometimes dealer price on parts is better than aftermarket.

I learned how to troubleshoot my cruise control. I thought changing the electromagnet was going to be a real pain. With advice and some photos from you it only took me a half hour.

ROPS mounted lights, a better bucket for digging... The list goes on.

Boy, am I glad I joined this forum.

Life is good, Bill

/ TC40D Thanks for all the help #2  
You are sure right, Bill. The power of this forum is the wealth of different ideas and experience that make our tractoring more productive. Using the search function can also make finding info or resolving problems much easier. I'm pleased to see that you've found so much in such a short time.:thumbsup: