Thanks Forum, B7800 restarted - safety switches

/ Thanks Forum, B7800 restarted - safety switches #1  

Mudder

Tractor
Kubota B7800
Don’t usually post as others have more knowledge and ‘04 Kubota 7800 has been dependable, but forum research today on crank but no start issue was most helpful on safety switches troubleshooting. Searching found old posts, with some inoperable service manual links (ie, WSM.) Any fresher B7800 links? Thx.

/ Thanks Forum, B7800 restarted - safety switches #3  
Just had a problem with the HST pedal safety switch malfunction, but did not have the time to fix it at this time. Fortunately, I have a safety switch bypass switch which disables them all, and allows me to keep doing what I'm doing. It has now been replaced with no down time.

/ Thanks Forum, B7800 restarted - safety switches #4  
Are you having an issue? (I've likely encountered most any issue you could encounter on a B7800, having put over 1,100 hrs on mine.)

/ Thanks Forum, B7800 restarted - safety switches #5  
Just had a problem with the HST pedal safety switch malfunction, but did not have the time to fix it at this time. Fortunately, I have a safety switch bypass switch which disables them all, and allows me to keep doing what I'm doing. It has now been replaced with no down time.
maybe you can give more detail on the safety switch bypass thanks.

/ Thanks Forum, B7800 restarted - safety switches #6  
maybe you can give more detail on the safety switch bypass thanks.
Each tractor model would have a different way of doing it. You would have to go to the circuit diagram to see what was required for one switch to bypass them all.