Thumb for an L48 Backhoe?

/ Thumb for an L48 Backhoe? #41  
We have 2 ea L48 (also fits on L39) hydraulic direct pin thumbs available if anyone is interested - New, never installed

/ Thumb for an L48 Backhoe? #42  
Do you mean L45 in your post mcfaulkner? I can see the L45 and L39 taking the same thumb as they are essentially the same hoe but I would think the L48 would require a different thumb.

/ Thumb for an L48 Backhoe? #43  
Do you mean L45 in your post mcfaulkner? I can see the L45 and L39 taking the same thumb as they are essentially the same hoe but I would think the L48 would require a different thumb.
MY response to a 7 year old post!
For anyone interested.
My L48 TLB has a really nice hydraulic thumb that was manufactured, and installed, by M.C Faulkner (Maine).
Falkner is no longer in business, but apparently sold out to: SRS Attachments of Norridgewock, ME.
207-858-0690

/ Thumb for an L48 Backhoe? #44  
Does Kubota sell a thumb for their L48 Backhoe? I was at a dealer today checking out an L48 and he couldn't find anything in his ordering guide on backhoe thumbs. He found one for the B26 but not the L39 or L48. Seems kind of strange that Kubota wouldn't offer a thumb for their bigger backhoes. I am considering either the L48 or the Deere 110 and the backhoe thumb is a major consideration for me.
Nope. A quick look on Machinerytrader shows no hydraulic cylinder mount on the Stick arm so it would need to be all fabricated.

/ Thumb for an L48 Backhoe? #45