Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer

/ Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer #1  

SynergyDPM

Tractor
Kubota L35 & F3060
I've got an L35 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe for "putt'sin" around my property. Also have a box scraper (Gearmore) and 3pt 60" rear mower (Woods Bros.) Recently I bought my wife her birthday present, a Millcreek Model 50 PTO manure spreader. OOOOH...was she happy /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. It's been a geat unit! Got almost 100 hours on it in 5 months /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.
- anyway, now for the topic -

I'm looking to buy a tilt-top trailer. Since the tractor weighs 7000 lbs (with fluid in rear tires) I suspect I would need a 10,000 GVW trailer. Anybody out there find a good one?

Thanks from Nothern California.
Dave

/ Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer #2  
I'm in the process of having one made for same tractor, but not a tilt bed. Those are cool for one unit, but if you are going to be leaving some stuff on front (riding lawn mower, implements etc etc) it becomes more of a hassle getting the bed down!

The biggest factor was that I couldn't use the softer riding suspension with the tilt bed. (dexter axles). Those HD trailers can be a gut buster when they are empty with a conventional suspension. I'd like to be able to haul it empty for 200 miles and keep by spleen out of my throat...

del

/ Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer #3  
Dave-
Champion in Davis, CA makes a decent, competitively priced trailer. They offer tilt beds.

waver.gif
<font color=green>stan</font color=green>

/ Tilt Bed Equipment Trailer
Stan,

Help! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I've checked the yellow pages for Davis, CA and can't find anything for Champion or trailers.

Do you have a contact name or number?

Thanks,
Dave