Tires for 2016 Kubota BX25D

/ Tires for 2016 Kubota BX25D #21  
I'm looking forward to hear what the dealer has to offer for tires with or without rims.
Good Luck!
Make sure you ask for 'Whole Goods" pricing. The salesman at my dealer had NO clue, I had to insist before he would even look. Not my place to teach a salesman how to do his job.

/ Tires for 2016 Kubota BX25D #22  
Make sure you ask for 'Whole Goods" pricing. The salesman at my dealer had NO clue, I had to insist before he would even look. Not my place to teach a salesman how to do his job.
Very True... the parts counter insisted they had to order but learned at my insistence it is through Whole Foods.

TBN comes through again!

/ Tires for 2016 Kubota BX25D #23  
Very True... the parts counter insisted they had to order but learned at my insistence it is through Whole Foods.
Interesting, I didn't know Whole Foods sold tires and wheels - i do see Kubota tires and wheels on Amazon (owns Whole Foods)

/ Tires for 2016 Kubota BX25D #24  
Interesting, I didn't know Whole Foods sold tires and wheels - i do see Kubota tires and wheels on Amazon (owns Whole Foods)
Spell Check is always Improving on what I write…

There have been some rather interesting ones over the years!

/ Tires for 2016 Kubota BX25D #25  
One of my front ones, though, the right, is a chronic leaker, and it's been to the shop a few times, and though they say it's cured, it goes soft over a month's time.
I had a few slow leakers and finally tried TireJect, worked on all tires so far. Easy to clean up and works with tire pressure sensors.