Took a picture mid project then a couple more

/ Took a picture mid project then a couple more
Nice job Mr. Cperky.

Interesting how something like a crepe myrtle is beautiful at 4 or 5 feet tall...and can grow to be a nuisance at 10 or 15 feet tall!

Regretfully, I too have a lot of projects where I wish there were some good "before" photos...

Most people go through life as critics and don't appreciate the effort required and the improvements made!
It really does make an improvement and your correct. It was quite an effort. I also agree it’s nice to appreciate things.!

/ Took a picture mid project then a couple more
Looks nice, I carry my chainsaw in the bucket all the time but I do worry about forgetting it’s in there. Cperky, if you lived closer I’d be happy to help you next time. I’d even bring my tractor to. I wouldn’t actually help you, I’d just run your saw over for you, you know twice. The first time going forward, the saying ”what was that sound”. Then backing up and running it over again when I investigate the sound.
A little help would be nice. Especially with another tractor! Even if your only delivering a saw your welcome anytime, even if the saw is broken lol.