Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing #1  

FoxXcavation

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600D
08 5600 D. This machine is a bit tired with 4300 hrs so snow blowing performance has been low to begin with. Does have Hiflow and the function does work (not to new standards tho, I have run many different toolcats with blowers and this one is weak). Ok so I turn the blower on all is good. When you touch the pedal to drive you can see the main aux Hyd. lines to the attachment shutter (move) like you see when shutting down the blower, at that point the majority of your flow to the blower disappears. Does any one have solid Ideas or experience solving this issue?

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing #2  
Have you checked your hyd pump belt tensioner, belt, and tensioner gap? I had a defective tensioner that was heating up the belt and I would get the "shut down" when I was changing directions.

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing
Have you checked your hyd pump belt tensioner, belt, and tensioner gap? I had a defective tensioner that was heating up the belt and I would get the "shut down" when I was changing directions.
Good suggestion it has been 3 years and 250hrs since i checked last.

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing #4  
does the toolcat not have a different pump to the drive system?

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing #6  
interesting when the aux switch is activated there is a definite motor noise present, figured it was a hydraulic motor activated by clutch

interesting when the aux switch is activated there is a definite motor noise present, figured it was a hydraulic motor activated by clutch
Hi Flow with the toolcat is automatically turned on when hooking up the attachments electrical, You can push the button to turn off and then back on, there is a noticeable difference but not as it should be. I may be right in saying the main and hi flow pump piggy back each other.
I did order a new pump drive belt and hydraulic filters. The one case drain filter I am aware of is fed directly from the rear drive motor via a hardline which I have another issue which described in the other thread I have going. Funny there wouldn't be the same system for the front wheel hydraulic drive motor. The filters only have 250hrs on them but who knows what's happened since then. I have seen small canister type filters for bobcats CTL's by each drive motor, funny the TCat wouldn't have more.

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing #8  
the way I understand it the auxiliary hydraulics is a gear pump, when turned on it physically operates a pump not part of the machine hydraulics, normal flow and high flow they change the hydraulic output which reduces power but increases flow, have to look at the schematic as to how its done

might be worth checking the belt or possibly the filter on return

/ Toolkit 5600D Loss of Aux Hyd flow When Snowblowing #9  
Do you have a hydraulic schematic for this machine? We are just guessing on how system works and what problems could be.