Towing Kubota L3901 w/ BH-77 backhoe

/ Towing Kubota L3901 w/ BH-77 backhoe #1  

Logan979

Tractor
Kubota
Towing ? when towing a L3901 with BH-77 where do folk put their chains on Backhoe ? running front ones through FEL tube Thanks

/ Towing Kubota L3901 w/ BH-77 backhoe #2  
Typically they go over the curled bucket. Going through the loader cross tube will work, but will be a HUGE pain to feed through. Just toss a chain over the top behind the bucket. If the chain is tight it can't go anywhere. If the chain isn't tight, you did it wrong & it's not serving any purpose anyway.

/ Towing Kubota L3901 w/ BH-77 backhoe #3  
Towing ? when towing a L3901 with BH-77 where do folk put their chains on Backhoe ? running front ones through FEL tube Thanks

My B26TLB has a boom lock and a pin for swing lock. I use them when hauling them on my trailer. I am under the impression, if those are used I do not need to chain them in place. Also under the backhoe frame is a welded u shape that a run a chain through for tie down. The front has a grill protector that the chain goes over for tie down. The loader bucket gets a separate chain to tie down, usually across the top of the bucket. I do not curl the bucket. Jon