TPH not working Early model Branson 4020.

/ TPH not working Early model Branson 4020. #1  

pistach

Tractor
Branson 4020
Need help. Early model 4020 Branson, Out moving heavy grass few weeks back and lost all hydraulics. No FEL or TPH operation. Replaced hydraulic pump, TPH piston and rings, and new FEL control valve. Most needed it anyway. Today I fire up unit and FEL works great but no lift on TPH. What to do...

/ TPH not working Early model Branson 4020. #2  
Did your new loader valve have the power beyond
sleeve installed? Are you sure you don't have the tank and PB hoses switched?

/ TPH not working Early model Branson 4020.
Did your new loader valve have the power beyond
sleeve installed? Are you sure you don't have the tank and PB hoses switched?
no sleeve. Will double check in the morning. Thanks

/ TPH not working Early model Branson 4020. #4  
I'm with K5, you probably didn't install the power beyond sleeve.

It looks like this one on the picture but needs to be the one for your particular valve.

If it still doesn't fix your issue, try using a function of the loader (lift or curl) while trying to lift the 3 pt. If the 3pt only lift when your also using the loader, it means you have the Tank and Power Beyond lines swapped.

Power Beyond Adapter Sleeve for P80 & Z80 Series Summit Monoblock Valves  765552693710 | eBay

I'm with K5, you probably didn't install the power beyond sleeve.

It looks like this one on the picture but needs to be the one for your particular valve.

If it still doesn't fix your issue, try using a function of the loader (lift or curl) while trying to lift the 3 pt. If the 3pt only lift when your also using the loader, it means you have the Tank and Power Beyond lines swapped.

Power Beyond Adapter Sleeve for P80 & Z80 Series Summit Monoblock Valves  765552693710 | eBay
Thanks. That I have, but it was referred to as closed center plug (to change from open center.) Will try at sunrise and report.

Thanks so much gentlemen. Based on your comments I believe we have solved the dilemma. I was recommended a closed center plug rather than a power beyond plug, now ordered. Have learned much about tractor and hydraulics past two days. Thanks again. Will report when new plug arrives and installed.

/ TPH not working Early model Branson 4020. #7  
Easy fix and luckily without any damage caused.

Thank you for the update. Quite often we don't get to hear from the original posters if they ended up getting their issue fixed. So it was nice to get some feedback on this thread.

fyi guys, all better. Thanks.