Tractor shakes anyone?!?

/ Tractor shakes anyone?!? #11  
It takes a lot to roll a tractor over...and that is by design, and shear physics.

Not on the planet I live on. Tip or roll yours once and report back how hard it was...:rolleyes:

Personally, after tipping mine ONCE on its side (after owning and using it over ten years) I came to understand how EASY it is to do.

/ Tractor shakes anyone?!? #12  
Not on the planet I live on. Tip or roll yours once and report back how hard it was...:rolleyes:

Personally, after tipping mine ONCE on its side (after owning and using it over ten years) I came to understand how EASY it is to do.

When you least expect it.

/ Tractor shakes anyone?!? #13  
"I swung backhoe"
------------------------
Take the backhoe cut into bank level off spots with concerns.

/ Tractor shakes anyone?!? #14  
Shakes you mean CHITS. I would need to change my underwear after that ride

/ Tractor shakes anyone?!? #15  
I have no desire to be anywhere close to this situation. Glad you came out unscathed.

(this is photo I found on internet years ago)

Attachments

• JCB.JPG
    JCB.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 224
   / Tractor shakes anyone?!? #16  
Tractors have no suspension so its so easy to tip them even when you least expect it. Always respect them, I should be practicing what I preach here. I have a subcompact that is just shy of 3,000 pounds of steal. If that flips over on top of me-end of story. If you do not respect that the tractor can kill you in the blink of an eye-get rid of it.

I did not respect my motorcycle enough and had one too many close calls-i got rid of it. My ATV is the same way but I wear safety gear and I have had a rollover in it. My ATV has a suspension made for adverse terrain but the rollover happened just like that and when I least expected it. My safety gear not only saved me but it keeps my ATVing.