Tractor work today

/ Tractor work today #1  

gstrom99

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 855, John Deere 530R zero turn, Allis Chalmers D17 III, Ford 9N - SOLD, Kubota B1550, Yamaha Timberwolf 250, Husky saws, Shur-Trac and Carry-On trailers
Well, I couldn't find the "What did you do with your tractor today" thread. I took some inspiration from Johnny Jet of the Barnwood Builders show. I took down my dilapidated chicken coop, and am moving it all to the burn pile.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
   / Tractor work today #2  
We have had about 3.5 inches of much needed rain. The road looks a little rough - think I will get the box blade and put in a little improvement.

/ Tractor work today #3  
Looks like a good project for your tractor!!!!

/ Tractor work today #4  
It's that time of year get things done before old man winter comes a knocking.

/ Tractor work today #5  
Watch out for the nails!

Tractor Supply sells a magnet bar mounted on small wheels that can be pulled over the path to the burn pile.

It's less expensive than patching a tractor tire (he says from experience!).

...TJ

/ Tractor work today
Yep, lots of nails in that old shed. After burning, I always use the stick mounted magnet to pull out the metal from the ashes and surrounding areas. With the huge amount of walnuts in that burn pile, the burn smoldered for two days.

/ Tractor work today
So far, I've picked 2 gallons of nails, two steel water heater things, several hinges and elec boxes out of the ashes.

Finally got a few inches of snow overnight. Looks like the outdoor project season is done.

Last edited: