TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1??

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #101  
Always learn something here...

In the 80's cleaning spark arrestor on the Echo handlebar trimmer was just normal... i wire brushed and power restored.

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #102  
Putting a shut off valve in your fuel line is absolutely worth the trouble.
On a chain saw? Really??? Exactly where would it fit, with access?

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #103  
Just make your E-free pumps has it own hose.
If you have particularly sensitive equipment, making sure your E0 gas is not contaminated from a common hose where the last person used E10 gas is worth considering. However, there is an easier solution than driving to another station to find one with separate hoses: Just pump the first couple of gallons of your E0 purchase into your car's tank, then proceed with filling up your fuel cans.

No ethanol free here at any stations.
Have you tried looking at www.pure-gas.org ?

It's a user-maintained site listing stations known to sell E0 gas.
If you click on the PA tab, it shows 350 hits. Maybe there are none around you, but worth a look to double check.

Just make sure you include the hyphen in the URL. It's pure-gas, NOT puregas. The latter will take you to a site that tries to download some malware on your computer.

Putting a shut off valve in your fuel line is absolutely worth the trouble.

On a chain saw? Really??? Exactly where would it fit, with access?
Oh come on... did you REALLY think he was talking about putting one on a chainsaw, or were you just looking for an excuse to poke at someone?

There is no need for a shut off in a chainsaw anyway. If you won't be running it in a while, just dump the fuel out. If you want to be thorough, you can then run the last of the fuel out of the carb. (Not something I do much on my auto-tune saws, if I can avoid it, but I regularly do it on my older saws if I won't be using them in the near future.)

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #104  
I originally posted that I used Stihl Ultra. I liked that, but I bought a modified Echo CS4910 from a well respected saw builder on the Arborist site. He said he likes Echo Red Armor oil the best (he modifies all brands of saws). He says when you open up the engines of motors that have been running Red Armor, they are as clean as a whistle.In fact, every thing is so red, you'd think you ran a cat through it!

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #105  
Oh come on... did you REALLY think he was talking about putting one on a chainsaw, or were you just looking for an excuse to poke at someone?
Of course I was referring to mowers and not chain saws. Its amazing that so many mowers do not have shutoff valves.

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #106  
pure-gas and other sites. Only places are large suppliers and airports in this area and over into NJ too.
use sta-bil and so far no issues in 6years here.

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #107  
I don't have the time/interest to go poking at anyone. This started out as a chain saw fuel thread... I see he clarified his post.

/ TruFuel 50-1or Stihl 50-1 or Red Armor 50-1?? #108  
I have used Opti 2 for longer than I can remember. It has a stabilizer that seems to work excellent. Since I have started using premium fuel and Opti I don't work on 2 stroke engines any more. My 1993 vintage Stihl chainsaw is still running great on the original spark plug.