Two questions for YT owners..

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #11  
You may be able to revive the paint with a proper polish and ceramic paint protection. My new Branson wasn't faded, but had oxidation on the paint, which a good polish and coating removed. It glows now.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #12  
I'll see if I can locate it and give that a try. Thanks.
The beeper is on the driver side fender . If you're standing behind the tractor look up in the left hand side of the fender it's a little black round thing about the size of a half dollar. With a wire running to it . Just unplug it.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #13  
Hey everyone, new here and new to the YT series. I just took possession of a YT347c and had a few questions.
To preface, our property is private, so I don't have concerns about anyone being near me while I'm operating, so I am wondering if there's a way to disable the backup alarm/beeping every time I go into reverse. While it's not a huge issue, there are evenings when I'll be working close to the house and I'd like to disable it if possible.
2. The hood on my tractor is not Yanmar red. It almost has a faded tone/shade to it. Has anyone else run into this with any recent purchases? I contacted Yanmar in GA, but have not heard back.
3. The dealer filled the rear tires and this is the first time I've had tires filled. Should there be a choppy ride on this machine due to the fluid, or could it be that I don't have enough ballast on the rear just yet? I am going to hook up my box blade once it arrives but was curious if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks and look forward to being part of the community.
Willy, keep on Yanmar about the faded hood, they had a problem with hoods fading especially on machines left on dealers lots, the SA was a large issue, have the dealer get involved and fight for you,

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #14  
Good idea on the tape. I just did it to mine when I found it. Really have to bend down to see it. I can barely hear it now. 😀

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #15  
Cars/trucks on the brake pedal is a switch so when you
step on the brake the tail lights go on Do tractors have
something on this order???

willy

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #16  
Yes. There is a switch for each brake pedal (either one or two) that is wired through the relay control unit to turn lights on.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #17  
On the BEEP BEEP cut one wire on the speaker and put a switch
in and you can turn it on or off when ever the situation arrives
If you need it turn it on if not leave it off

willy

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #18  
On the BEEP BEEP cut one wire on the speaker and put a switch
in and you can turn it on or off when ever the situation arrives
If you need it turn it on if not leave it off

willy

I wrapped mine in tape which made it considerably quieter.