TYM 233/273 Main Hydraulic Pump Specs, Has anyone had one off or Upgraded

/ TYM 233/273 Main Hydraulic Pump Specs, Has anyone had one off or Upgraded #1  

kb12610

Tractor
TYM 233
Looking for info on the main Hydraulic pump on a 233/273. Mainly the shaft style. The pump is the Joyang 7cc-L. I have Joyang specs and it lists 3 shaft styles available. Specs say keyed, 12 spline, and a tang style, I'm trying to determine what style of shaft it uses without pulling the pump. When warmer weather arrives I'll cobble together a pressure gauge to check system pressure. But at 11 years old I think its a little weak. If anyone has replaced or upgraded there pump would like to hear what you've replaced it with. External dimensions I can pull without much problem.

/ TYM 233/273 Main Hydraulic Pump Specs, Has anyone had one off or Upgraded #2  
Checking wear on a pump with a gauge doesn't tell you anything. A worn gear pump can get pressure like a new one. If your pressure is low, you could as well have a faulty pressure relief valve.
Testing the output volume of the pump tells you about wear more accurately. This can't be done with a gauge.