Verizon Wireless slow on Friday evenings

/ Verizon Wireless slow on Friday evenings #21  
I just switched my dsl to ATT because I got tired of my previous provider's slow speed, poor service, and also to save 50 $/month.. ATT map said I would have 5G and there's a new tower a couple of miles away but depending on atmospheric conditions I may have to drive to the other end of my property to access it. A couple of days ago I was looking at the tower and still couldn't hit it. I've seen 5G once in the 6 weeks since I've had it and that only lasted until I took another step. I may get a booster and mount the antenna in the attic, hopefully that will get it high enough to work.

/ Verizon Wireless slow on Friday evenings #22  
Isn't there any internet service(cable, fiber, DSL) available for internet there? I'm so rural here that I have no usable cell service. Fortunately My electric co-op installed fiber a year ago and now I can use my cell phone in the house and barn where I also have a router.
I never considered cell service to be reliable for internet and wouldn't use it unless you have no other options.
It would have to be underground a short distance...

The home had DSL before I bought and service as a retired Telecom career employee was nearly free for them here in Oakland.

I don't like all the provider come on pricing where fine print rules.

In Olympia it was 15k to bring Comcast to the property as Satalite was always a struggle with tree canopy...

/ Verizon Wireless slow on Friday evenings #23  
About 250 yards up the street signal is good...

Maybe a 1 time for a booster is the way to go...

/ Verizon Wireless slow on Friday evenings #24  
Just received TMobil text saying more upgrades to my tower at midnight tonight..

Maybe things are looking up?

/ Verizon Wireless slow on Friday evenings #25  
I just switched my dsl to ATT because I got tired of my previous provider's slow speed, poor service, and also to save 50 $/month.. ATT map said I would have 5G and there's a new tower a couple of miles away but depending on atmospheric conditions I may have to drive to the other end of my property to access it. A couple of days ago I was looking at the tower and still couldn't hit it. I've seen 5G once in the 6 weeks since I've had it and that only lasted until I took another step. I may get a booster and mount the antenna in the attic, hopefully that will get it high enough to work.
Is this just 5G to a cellphone, or do you have a 5G modem for home use? Do you have a metal roof on your house? That could limit your reception too.