Welded and built with solar

/ Welded and built with solar #1  

Weld.man

Tractor
Ford 4500
Got tired of only having enough room to haul what I need by balancing on the frame rails and what could fit in the cab. So last year I dropped a few trees that were in a ravine I am going to flood, milled them with chainsaw and now the lumber has dried after I sealed the ends with wax they were ready to go on.
I could of tossed the 5th wheel hitch for a gooseneck but I already converted my gooseneck trailer to king pin so to save money I decked around it. Just need a headache rack some cable steps a grab rail to climb up, cap the end of the deck off and grate at the end for traction. Pipe on the rear is of half inch thick drill stem pipe, I put one inside the other to make it thick enough. My gooseneck trailer has rollers on the rear and the ramps are made to go over them so to make ramps multi purpose use I welded that pipe on the back of the truck bed. There is (16) 5/8 bolts mounting the bed to the frame.
I tossed the muffler stack going up the backside of the cab, chopped it off at the 90 that made it go up, turned it downwards and clamped on the chrome 90 that was at the end of the muffler on the 90. Just missing a jib crane a spare tire holder and some side boards so I can put about 5 yards of whatever material on the back.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, Hi everyone I am new here :sneaky:
468A0DA6-CED9-4A78-98A8-9678842A67FF.jpeg
E44CCDAF-BA69-463C-A5ED-AA795B7CBD77.jpeg
B2CFBDB8-6EEE-4B23-B56B-0DA2CCBAF5AF.jpeg
942306A9-C982-40FE-8613-451341754B5F.jpeg
8DFC55B7-37C3-4B94-B1A6-39C9B00779A9.jpeg

/ Welded and built with solar #2  
How did you weld with solar?

/ Welded and built with solar
How did you weld with solar?
Few solar panels going to charge controller that then goes to batteries and from batteries to inverter then to breaker box and plug welding machine into it for simplistic terms.
For technical side (22) 395W Bi-facial panels in 11S2P configuration going to Schneider 100A 600V charge controller that then feeds 24-85-13 forklift battery that goes to two Magnum 4000 series inverters in parallel and into a breaker box that welding machine gets power from.

/ Welded and built with solar #4  
Welcome to TBN, look forward to seeing your projects

/ Welded and built with solar
Thanks I appreciate that.